Teacher's Companion UnlockedBuilt for FileMaker
- Normally $74 – save over 33% off (for a short time only so be quick)
- Price is shown in US dollars
- Requires FileMaker Pro 12+ (i.e FileMaker Pro 12, 13 or 14)
- For customers in the EU, VAT surcharges apply
Purchase Teacher’s Companion Unlocked
We have decided to put our first desktop version of Teacher’s Companion on the market for others to customise as they wish. We understand that solutions off-the-shelf may not be perfect for everyone and sometimes customisation is needed to get it just right.
Some of the benefits of purchasing Teacher’s Companion Unlocked include:
- learning how a database solution like Teacher’s Companion is built
- getting a head-start customising a ready-made solution without the need to start from scratch
- being able to develop the solution exactly the way you want it
You are getting the developer master file that has taken 2 developers over 2 years to get it to that stage. It is very cost effective to pay for a solution that covers most bases of your teaching business, with the flexibility to change when you require it.
Feel free to download the locked version to check if it is right for you before committing to purchase. This version of Teacher’s Companion has a file extension of .fmp12 and works on Mac or PC desktops running FileMaker Pro 12+ (i.e. FileMaker Pro 12, 13 and 14). Please click the link below to start your download.
Although the solution has Calendar and Reporting menu icons, it does not have any reporting or calendar functionality. In short, there is no Calendar or Reporting available and this would need to be developed if you wish to use such features. Other important notes you will need to consider before purchasing include:
- requires FileMaker Pro 12+ (i.e. FileMaker Pro 12, 13 and 14)
- the solution is sold as-is
- there are no refunds
- there is no support
- the solution does not have documentation
- you agree to the End User License Agreement (EULA)
Teacher’s Companion Unlocked screenshots
For users, we have provided screenshots of the solution below. For developers, we have also provided brief screenshots of the database structure and list of scripts.