Teacher's Companion PROOnly $19 USD
Secured Purchase We use a payment gateway that serves securely over HTTPS via a 256-bit encryption certificate from Symantec.
Teacher’s Companion PRO
NOVEMBER 2019 SALE – SAVE 50% (normally $38 USD)
100% completely unlocked to allow for customisations
Purchase the latest full-featured development version of Teacher’s Companion PRO – 100% unlocked for you to fully customise to exactly the way you want it. We didn’t arrive at this decision lightly, but we listened to the requests of many people wanting to purchase a version that can be edited in FileMaker Pro 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, or 18, or equivalent FileMaker Pro Advanced. FileMaker even provides a free 45-day trial of FileMaker Pro Advanced.
This means, you can now delve under the hood of the very latest version of Teacher’s Companion PRO and modify the layouts, scripts, and even the database structure. We understand that solutions off-the-shelf may not be perfect for everyone and sometimes customisation is needed to get it just right. An unlocked version allows you to:
- Further develop the solution to exactly the way you want it
- Get a head-start customising a ready-made solution without the need to start from scratch
- Learn how a database solution like Teacher’s Companion PRO is built
Just consider how cost-effective it is be to pay for a solution that covers most bases of your teaching school or business, whilst having the flexibility to customise the database solution further to your exact requirements.
The solution has also been optimised to work on Apple devices (i.e. iPhones and Tablets) running the free FileMaker Go 18 app.
What you get
For your purchase, you are getting the very latest Teacher’s Companion PRO developer master file, which is 100% unlocked and built on the rock-solid FileMaker database platform. Teacher’s Companion PRO has been optimised on both the iPad running FileMaker Go 18 and Mac or PC desktops running FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced.
FileMaker Go 18 on iPad
- Download the FileMaker Go 18 app from the Apple App Store for FREE
- Open Teacher’s Companion in FileMaker Go 18 on your iPad
- Transfer files from your Mac or PC to FileMaker 18 using iTunes
FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced on Mac or PC
- If you don’t have FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced, click here to get a free 45-day trial of FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced from FileMaker.com
- Store Teacher’s Companion somewhere on your computer
- Open the file with FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced on your Mac or PC
Customisations and Developments
We are more than happy to help you customise or develop Teacher’s Companion further to meet your specific requirements. In fact, we may even provide developments pro gratis (i.e. for free), if we feel it would be a good addition to our FileMaker marketplace of useful solutions.
We would love to understand what you are trying to do with Teacher’s Companion, so why not drop us an email via our contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. 🙂
Teacher’s Companion PRO screenshots
For users, we have provided screenshots of the solution layouts below. For developers, we have also provided brief screenshots of the database structure and script screenshots. Even if you don’t require a FileMaker database solution to manage students and lessons, you will definitely find many useful scripts inside Teacher’s Companion for any other FileMaker development work.
Teacher’s Companion has been developed by a number of professional FileMaker developers for over 10 years. You will find many extremely useful scripts inside this solution that will help you with your own FileMaker developments. For example, we created a smart file upgrade script that allows the solution to self-update to a later version without losing any of the existing table data.
The list below are some important notes you will need to consider before purchasing:
- the solution requires either: FileMaker Pro 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, or 18, or equivalent versions in FileMaker Pro Advanced on Mac or PC, or FileMaker Go 18 on iPhone/iPad
- the solution is sold as-is
- there are strictly no refunds
- we do not provide any support
- the solution does not have documentation
- you agree to the End User License Agreement (EULA)